Get ready to get approved!
It’s easy to get prepared for your application. Depending on your unique financial situation, there are several documents you might need when applying for a home loan. It’s a good idea to start prepping your financial documents before you start to ensure a smooth application process. Here is a list of the most common documents to have on hand before you start:
- Two most recent years’ W2s
- Two most recent years’ tax returns (personal & business if applicable)
- Two most recent pay stubs
- Two most recent months’ bank statements
- Two most recent months 401K or retirement statement
- Copy of front of valid driver’s license
Click the link to see applicable state licensing.